Monday, October 11, 2010

Aaaand he's off!

Charlie got adopted! YAY! He actually got adopt a little over a week ago, but I haven't had time to post about it! He was only with me for two weeks, but learned so much and grew so much! We had a scare with another 'bout of ringworm, but it turned out to be a scratch. He did great with housetraining; only had two accidents while he was here! He learned to sit and did it VERY snappy every time I asked, and he was well on hi was to learning down right before he left. He learned to wait for his food and he learned to "crate up". He was an awesome pup, although his presence did cause a lot of stress. I forgot how tiring a puppy is, jeez!

Anyway, he got adopted by a great couple on the other side of the state. They came to check him out on a sunday and took him home on the following friday. They paid and signed a contract to reserve him before they could even take him home! They seemed like a great fit, and they were in love with him. I gave the woman my email address and am expecting an update soon. I'll have to post about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment