Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Annie Sperlanicles

Don't you love the nicknames we come up with around here? Lol. I started working with another rescue this winter to help them out with some puppies more locally. Annie and her littermates were dumped at a high-kill shelter, where the rescue stepped in to pull them, knowing that pit bulls did not last long. They sought out new foster homes for the puppies, so I applied to foster one.


The cute little pit puppy that she placed in my arms was nothing like I expected, and I definitely fell in love with her. She was the smartest, most adorable little thing ever- but what Pit Bull isn't?? ;) She stayed with me for 4 weeks before finding her forever home with Amber. A single young lady that loved the breed and is spoiling her rotten now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment